Ikat Indradhanush Black ( Awesomely Indian)
3Kgs. – 15Kgs.
Ikat Indradhanush black
Ikat - Beautiful woven fabric with detailed and long processes requires precision to be able to achieve beautiful designs when woven.This is a handwoven fabric. Mild shade variations, slubs are characteristic to handwoven and or handmade printed fabrics and are not defects. These characteristics lend individuality to each woven panel.Who is it meant for?
• Wide shoulder supports no straps pressing onto points on your shoulders or back
• Uses entire back and shoulders to evenly distribute weight of baby
• Triple Wrapped Safety
• No buckles, snaps or fasteners
• One size fits all
• Machine washable
• 100% Cotton
• Tapered ends make wrapping easier
What are the benefits of Baby Wearing?
1) babies are happier - Baby wearing 3 hours per day:
Lesser crying by 43% overall and 54% in the evening,good digestion eases colic and reflux,
less stress hormones in baby,
relaxed,calmer and happier baby.
2) Carried babies learn more and are smarter - Carried babies spend their time in quite alertness creating the optimal state of learning,resulting in enhanced visual alertness and speech development. Baby wearinghelps baby's developing brain make the right connections.
3) Secure Attachment - Baby wearing enables the mother to be aware of her baby's cues. When a baby's needs are met for the first 18 months of the baby's life, they form a blue print for strong, secure children and their adult behaviour for compassion, resilence and high compassion, high self esteem and forming healthy relationships.
4) Carried babies sleep better - Frequently carried babies fall asleep quickly and will usually sleep deeper and for longer periods of time.
5) Baby wearing is convenient - Three words, two free hands! Multitasking and having baby close and secure now possible.
6) Baby wearing is healthier for you and baby - Wearing your baby burns upto 300 calories a day! A brisk 10 minute walk will shed about 100 calories. Baby provides as much resistance as a pair of hand weights. It improves yours and baby's core muscles and posture.Helps decrease the occurance of pastnatal depression.Boosts breadtfeeding - Moms who routiney babywear are twice as likely to breastfeed.