Shoes Dhurva Grey Weft Lime Green
Dhruva Soft Soles
The Dhruva Soft Soles are lovingly handcrafted from our beautiful Dhruva wraps, that are made from superior quality 100% cotton yarns, dyed using child-friendly dyes, and hand woven to medium thickness.
Greens, Yellows, Turquoise, Blues
Here are the exceptional features of the Anmol Soft Soles:
- Pliable sole moulds itself to the shape of your baby’s feet.
- Non-slip faux suede soles allow for grip stretch and promote good balance and coordination while crawling or walking.
- Premium Sherpa insoles provide amazing cushioning at each step.
- Soft breathable fabric and elasticized fastening ensure a comfortable and secure fit.
- Provide protection from rough surfaces and dirty floors.
- Machine washable
Right from the newborn stage until toddlerhood, your little one’s little feet will be cared for.
Sizes available are as follows:
- 0 – 6 months
- 6 – 12 months
- 12 – 18 months
- 18 – 24 months
- 24 months
This is an exclusive product from the home of Anmol Baby Carriers coming to you especially, and yet is absolutely affordable.
The wrap used in these products, is hand-woven with love in India, by a national award winning craftsman who is a part of a legacy that has been in the tradition of hand weaving for hundreds of years. When you buy one of these wrap-converted accessories, you help conserve, protect and promote the gorgeous hand woven love affair that India has to offer you!
This fabric has been woven with no child labour at any stage, and to encourage the dying art of hand-weaving in India. It has its share of natural nubs and slubs, which is a typical feature of hand woven fabrics. This in no way affects the functionality of the product.
The colours in the picture are purely indicative. The actual product might have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photograph.