Shuddhi Jaquard White Hybrid Red Rings
Shuddhi meaning Pure
This extremely pretty Jaquard Ring Sling in gorgeous hues of White and Gold is sure to give you a flawless look. It is sure to be the perfect ring sling for all your festivities and wherever you go!
Perfect Summer Dress Ring Sling
This extremely pretty Jaquard Ring Sling in the Royal hues of Maroon ensures you ‘UP’ your dress quotient, whether it is a wedding, a party or any other special occasion! Paired with Red Rings that accentuate the beauty of our gorgeous wrap.
These Jaquard Dress Slings are sure to be your favourite accessory for any occasion and an Instant head turner.
This ring sling is made with 100% Mercerised Cotton and is stunningly gorgeous with a hint of shimmer due to these fabulous colours, and is also extremely light and grippy making it your ‘go-to’ Ring Sling.
With Hybrid Shoulders that is recommended for babywearing toddlers or for broad shoulders. The fabric can be spread to cup the wearer’s shoulder or gathered up on top of the wearer’s shoulder, so there is a good bit of versatility to this shoulder style.
This fabric has been woven with no child labour at any stage and is machine woven.
Our Jaquard Ring Slings have been specially stitched with love by a group of women trained by ASDT(Aadhar Skill Development Trust). ASDT has been established with a mission to enable the lesser privileged women of the society to enhance their quality of life by becoming self - reliant and gaining greater economic stability. More information on ASDT can be found here – www.aadharskilldevelopment.org
Anmol Jaquard Ring Slings are easy to use and are perfect for newborns until toddlerhood and beyond (approx. 12 kg).
- M-position: orthopedically correct for healthy hip development
- You are always on the safe side with the M-position as this is the spread-squat position recommended by paediatricians and orthopaedics. In the first few months the seating position of your baby is important, as the spine and pelvis are not yet fully developed. In this position, the hip tilts forwards and the back is perfectly rounded.
- Always make sure your baby can assume a relaxed M-position.
- Your baby's bottom must be placed down low in the carrier and the knees should be in line with the navel. The back will then be nicely rounded! The base should reach from one knee hollow to the other knee hollow and the legs should not be forced into a split or forced too far apart. Your baby should always lie close to your body and be completely supported.
- The M- position is not just healthy and orthopedically correct, but also very comfortable.
- Wash in Cold Water
- Shrinks on Washing
- Machine Washable
- Tie up the rings in a cloth (Suggestion – Socks)
- Preferred – Hand Wash in cold water for the first two washes & then Machine Wash
- Needs a wash or two to soften up
You will be pleased to know that you are now looking at India’s 1st Certified and Tested Ergonomic Baby Carrier. Even though Anmol is just a year old, as an award-winning industry leader, (winner of the KidsStop Press Award 2015 for ‘Best Mommy Venture’) the need for gentle and awesome babywearing is at the heart of everything while designing our carriers.
Anmol is proud to offer the most gorgeous, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable and ergonomic method of supporting the precious bond between the caregiver and the child. Anmol Ring Slings are exceptionally gorgeous, easy to use and extremely comfortable. They are ideal to use when you want to wear your baby for a quick up and go. The Anmol Wrap Converted Ring Slings are handmade from our gorgeous woven wraps. Our wraps are made from high quality organic cotton and natural fibres, dyed with baby safe dyes. The wraps are hand woven in India with love, with its natural nubs and slubs typical of hand-woven fabrics.