Saptrangi Pleated Blue Rings WCRS
Saptrangi - Meaning Seven Coloured
This ring sling is handmade from our gorgeous Saptrangi handwoven cotton wrap with these striking seven colours.
This wrap has been designed by Rashmee herself and has been woven by a renowned handloom cooperative in South India known for the high quality fabrics they weave.
This wrap is made from high quality cotton, dyed with baby safe dyes, woven to medium thickness.
The wraps are hand woven in India with love, with its natural nubs and slubs typical of hand-woven fabrics. This in no way affects the functionality of the product.
This fabric has been woven with no child labour at any stage, to encourage the dying art of hand-weaving in India.
With Pleated Shoulders this style of Ring Sling is extremely easy to use. Perfect for beginners and especially nice for those with narrow shoulders as it does not particularly cup the shoulder.
Paired with Blue Rings that accentuate the beauty of our gorgeous wrap.
Our Wrap Converted Ring Slings have been specially stitched with love by a group of women trained by ASDT(Aadhar Skill Development Trust). ASDT has been established with a mission to enable the lesser privileged women of the society to enhance their quality of life by becoming self - reliant and gaining greater economic stability. More information on ASDT can be found here – www.aadharskilldevelopment.org
Anmol Wrap Converted Ring Slings are easy to use and are perfect for newborns until toddlerhood and beyond (approx. 20 kilos).
- M-position: orthopedically correct for healthy hip development
- You are always on the safe side with the M-position as this is the spread-squat position recommended by paediatricians and orthopaedics. In the first few months the seating position of your baby is important, as the spine and pelvis are not yet fully developed. In this position, the hip tilts forwards and the back is perfectly rounded.
- Always make sure your baby can assume a relaxed M-position.
- Your baby's bottom must be placed down low in the carrier and the knees should be in line with the navel. The back will then be nicely rounded! The base should reach from one knee hollow to the other knee hollow and the legs should not be forced into a split or forced too far apart. Your baby should always lie close to your body and be completely supported.
- The M- position is not just healthy and orthopedically correct, but also very comfortable.
- Wash in Cold Water
- Shrinks on Washing
- Machine Washable
- Tie up the rings in a cloth (Suggestion – Socks)
- Preferred – Hand Wash in cold water for the first two washes & then Machine Wash
- Needs a wash or two to soften up
You will be pleased to know that you are now looking at India’s 1st Certified and Tested Ergonomic Baby Carrier. Even though Anmol is just a year old, as an award-winning industry leader, (winner of the KidsStop Press Award 2015 for ‘Best Mommy Venture’) the need for gentle and awesome babywearing is at the heart of everything while designing our carriers. Anmol is proud to offer the most gorgeous, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable and ergonomic method of supporting the precious bond between the caregiver and the child. Anmol Ring Slings are exceptionally gorgeous, easy to use and extremely comfortable. They are ideal to use when you want to wear your baby for a quick up and go. The Anmol Wrap Converted Ring Slings are handmade from our gorgeous woven wraps. Our wraps are made from high quality organic cotton and natural fibres, dyed with baby safe dyes, woven to a gsm of medium thickness. The wraps are hand woven in India with love, with its natural nubs and slubs typical of hand-woven fabrics.
**All images of all our products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may or may not have a slight variation in colour or texture when compared to the product photo.**