Anmol Basic Orange Toddler SSC
Anmol Basic Orange Full WCSSC
Look on the bright side of life with this dynamic orange full wrap converted soft structured carrier. Made of 100% handwoven wrap, this carrier is a boon in tropical climates. Being extremely lightweight and breathable, it will definitely uplift your babywearing experience. The warm energy exuded by the colour orange is bound to rejuvenate your senses, and spontaneously invoke positivity. Our usual full wcssc's are priced higher as they are made from 100% hand woven cotton wraps with all the frills of colour variations such as Satvik and Saptrangi. So you get the extreme lightweight-ness of a full wrap converted with zero canvas and a pretty looking one too!
This orange basic Full WCSSC is to cater to the customers who want to experience the full wcssc's but at a lower price. as these are in single solid colours @ a budget price! The first in this range was the Pink Full WCSSC and now we launch a single solid colour Full WCSSC in the colour that stands for creativity, enthusiasm & energy - ORANGE!
What is a Full WCSSC exactly & why is it so special?
It is made from superior quality 100% cotton handwovenwrap.
· The handwoven wrap makes this carrier extremelylightweight and breathable, hence absolutely perfect for hot and humid weather.
· The entire carrier which includes thebody panel, waist belt and shoulder belts are handwoven.
· The wrap is dyed with baby safe dyes,woven to medium thickness especially for babywearing .
· Our range of handwoven Full WCSSCs area work of art. Like all collector's items, our luxurious Full WCSSCs arelovingly custom designed for AnmolBaby carriers.
· Our weave is extremely dense and henceincomparably supportive.
· The wrap is woven with love in India bycraftsmen into the tradition of handweaving across hundreds of years. When youbuy one of these you help protect and promote the gorgeous handwoven love affair thatIndia has to offer you!
This fabric has been woven with no child labour atany stage, to encourage the dying art of hand-weaving in India.
This gorgeous full wrap converted soft structured carrier is made of 100% handwoven wrap. It is extremely lightweight and breathable and is perfect for tropical weather. This eye-catching pink colour is sure to stand out in a crowd.
This is a handwoven full wrap converted soft structured carrier. The entire carrier which includes the body panel, waist belt and shoulder belts are handwoven. This wrap is 100% Cotton, made with high quality cotton which is yarn dyed with safe baby dyes. This wrap has been designed by Anmol Baby keeping in mind the need for safe dyes and a fabulous babywearing Experience - woven especially for Anmol Baby Carriers - by a national award winning craftsman with a tradition of handweaving across hundreds of years. We at Anmol are proud to be associating the gentle craft of love and handwoven textiles with babywearing.
When you buy one of these you help protect and promote the gorgeous handwoven love affair that India has to offer you!
Anmol Baby Carrier, known for its great designs, and the feeling of weightlessness of your baby, is so comfortable that your back and shoulders will thank you!
The Colours in the picture are purely indicative. The actual product might have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo.
Your Anmol Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- can be used from 7-20 kgs
- can be used from birth with the use of an Insert (Rolled Up Blanket)
- is easy to care for (spot clean with soap and water and is machine washable (when necessary using cold water and air dry)
- is handmade
- is 100 % cotton with baby safe dyes
- is made with the world’s best Duraflex buckles available. A 3 point safety buckle to prevent accidental opening which includes an elastic belt loop for securing the waist buckle.
- has soft padded thigh cushioning for baby’s legs and padded shoulders for supremely comfortable babywearing
- has a 2 way adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap allowing a perfect fit
- has a padded waist belt to provide great lumbar support
- has an ergonomically placed side pocket on the hip belt for easy accessibility during front and back carries
- includes an integrated hood to support your baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable and discreet breastfeeding.
The M- position – the Safest and best Seating Position for your child with Anmol
- M-position: orthopedically correct for healthy hip development
- You are always on the safe side with the M-position as this is the spread-squat position recommended by paediatricians and orthopaedics. In the first few months the seating position of your baby is important, as the spine and pelvis are not yet fully developed. In this position, the hip tilts forwards and the back is perfectly rounded.
- Always make sure your baby can assume a relaxed M-position.
- Your baby's bottom must be placed down low in the carrier and the knees should be in line with the navel. The back will then be nicely rounded! The base should reach from one knee hollow to the other knee hollow and the legs should not be forced into a split or forced too far apart. Your baby should always lie close to your body and be completely supported.
- The M- position is not just healthy and orthopedically correct, but also very comfortable.