Anmol Basic Toddler Grey Desert Rose
ANMOL BASIC SSC – Full Canvas - Front and Back Canvas
Anmol Basic Grey - Desert Rose
This grey canvas with handwoven accents on the padded thigh cushion is perfect to make your everyday beautiful.
The Anmol basic is a budget carrier using machine woven fabrics front and back, with accents of handwoven fabric.
The colours in the picture may not be the exact same as the actual carriers.
The design of this carrier is the same as all the other Anmol baby Carriers. The difference is in the fabric used.
Your Anmol Toddler Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries.
- is easy to use and comfortable.
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body.
- can be used from 11-22 kgs.
- can be used when your toddler is a minimum of 11kgs and 33 inches or 85 cms tall. Typically above 2 years for average Indian babies.
- is easy to care for (spot clean with soap and water and is machine washable (when necessary using cold water and air dry).
- is handmade from 100% Oko-Tex Canvas front and back.
- is 100 % cotton with baby safe dyes.
- is made with the world’s best Duraflex buckles available. A 3 point safety buckle to prevent accidental opening which includes an elastic belt loop for securing the waist buckle.
- has soft padded thigh cushioning for baby’s legs and padded shoulders for supremely comfortable babywearing.
- has a 2 way adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap allowing a perfect fit.
- has a padded waist belt to provide great lumbar support.
- has an ergonomically placed side pocket on the hip belt for easy accessibility during front and back carries.
- includes an integrated hood to support your baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable and discreet breastfeeding.
The M- position – the Safest and best Seating Position for your child with Anmol
- M-position: orthopedically correct for healthy hip development
- You are always on the safe side with the M-position as this is the spread-squat position recommended by paediatricians and orthopaedics. In the first few months the seating position of your baby is important, as the spine and pelvis are not yet fully developed. In this position, the hip tilts forwards and the back is perfectly rounded.
- Always make sure your baby can assume a relaxed M-position.
- Your baby's bottom must be placed down low in the carrier and the knees should be in line with the navel. The back will then be nicely rounded! The base should reach from one knee hollow to the other knee hollow and the legs should not be forced into a split or forced too far apart. Your baby should always lie close to your body and be completely supported.
- The M- position is not just healthy and orthopedically correct, but also very comfortable.
- Spot clean with soap and water.
- Machine Wash only when necessary. Use cold water. Preferred – Tie up all the Buckles in a Cloth (Suggestion – Socks) and put the entire SSC in a Cloth Bag (Suggestion – Pillow Case)
- Air dry.
You will be pleased to know that you are now looking at India’s 1st Certified and Tested Ergonomic Baby Carrier. Even though Anmol is just a little over two years old, as an award-winning industry leader, (winner of the KidsStop Press Award 2015 for ‘Best Mommy Venture’) the need for gentle and awesome babywearing is at the heart of everything while designing our carriers.
Anmol is proud to offer the most gorgeous, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable and ergonomic method of supporting the precious bond between the caregiver and the child. Anmol SSCs are available in a variety of handwoven/ hand-printed options, making them both useful and stylish! Some of the fabrics used have been made especially to adorn this carrier keeping in mind the need for beauty and strength and the safety of fabrics and dyes used. The canvas is Okeo-Tex certified and has several options of handwoven/hand-printed as far as possible, to encourage the beauty of the Indian handwoven/hand-worked textile industry.
Anmol is proud to meet safety standards and norms, is safety tested and complies with ASTM F2236 and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
**All images of all our products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may or may not have a slight variation in colour or texture when compared to the product photo.**
**Please allow 8-10 business days for fulfilment with free shipping within India. International shipping times may vary.**
MADE IN INDIA WITH LOVE ♥
emoticonand this semi wrap converted carrier is all that and more smile emotico
nsmile emoticonand this semi wrap converted carrier is all that and more smile emoticon