Satvik Lotus Full WCSSC
Satvik Lotus Full WCSSC
Pure, wholesome, genuine, authentic, and absolutely natural. That’s Satvik - our soft, cushy, and cuddleworthy 100% handwoven wrap. Lovingly moulded from this wrap is Satvik Lotus, one of the latest additions to our wonderful collection of full wrap converted soft structured carriers (WCSSC).
As precious or ‘Anmol’ as the bond you share with your baby, the captivating combination of gorgeous hues of the Satvik wrap will instantly warm up your heart. The radiant concoction of red flowing into orange and yellow is bound to brighten up your aura, as well as your surroundings!
It is made from superior quality 100% cotton yarns, dyed using child-friendly dyes, and hand woven to medium thickness – especially suited for babywearing. Being extremely lightweight and breathable, this wrap is perfect for tropical and humid climates. Due to its dense weave, it is extremely supportive to both - the wearer and the child. The entire carrier, which includes the body panel, waist belt and shoulder belts, is handwoven.
Babywearing is an effortless way of meeting your baby's instinctive needs of love, affection, bonding and security, and this stunning WCSSC does just that, and much much more! It is an exclusive product from the home of Anmol Baby Carriers coming to you especially, and yet is absolutely affordable.
The Anmol Handwoven Wrap is extremely comfortable and snuggleworthy. All you parents/ grandparents/ caregivers will fall in love with the cushy feeling it provides, being able to nurture a warm bond with the child, by not compromising on your freedom and ability to stay active. It is as effective with newborns as it is with toddlers. A work of art, the wrap is lovingly custom designed for Anmol Baby Carriers.
The wrap is handwoven with love in India, by a national award winning craftsman who is a part of a legacy that has been in the tradition of hand weaving for hundreds of years. When you buy one of these wraps, you help conserve, protect and promote the gorgeous hand woven love affair that India has to offer you!
This fabric has been woven with no child labour at any stage, and to encourage the dying art of hand-weaving in India. The wrap has its share of natural nubs and slubs, which is a typical feature of hand woven fabrics. This in no way affects the functionality of the product.
All Anmol products are known for their matchless designs, and for providing the feeling of weightlessness while wearing your baby. They are so comfortable that your back and shoulders will thank you!
The colours in the picture are purely indicative. The actual product might have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photograph.
Your Anmol Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- can be used from 7-20 kgs
- can be used from birth with the use of an Insert (available separately)
- is easy to care for (spot clean with soap and water) and is machine washable (when necessary using cold water and air dry)
- is handmade
- is 100 % cotton with baby safe dyes
- is made with the world’s best Duraflex buckles available. It has a 3 point safety buckle to prevent accidental opening which includes an elastic belt loop for securing the waist buckle.
- has soft padded thigh cushioning for baby’s legs and padded shoulders for supremely comfortable babywearing
- has a 2 way adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap allowing a perfect fit
- has a padded waist belt to provide great lumbar support
- has an ergonomically placed side pocket on the hip belt for easy accessibility during front and back carries
- includes an integrated hood to support your baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable and discreet breastfeeding.
The M- position – the Safest and best Seating Position for your child with Anmol
- M-position: orthopedically correct for healthy hip development
- You are always on the safe side with the M-position as this is the spread-squat position recommended by paediatricians and orthopaedics. In the first few months the seating position of your baby is important, as the spine and pelvis are not yet fully developed. In this position, the hip tilts forwards and the back is perfectly rounded.
- Always make sure your baby can assume a relaxed M-position.
- Your baby's bottom must be placed down low in the carrier and the knees should be in line with the navel. The back will then be nicely rounded! The base should reach from one knee hollow to the other knee hollow and the legs should not be forced into a split or forced too far apart. Your baby should always lie close to your body and be completely supported.
- The M- position is not just healthy and orthopedically correct, but also very comfortable.
- Spot clean with soap and water.
- Machine Wash only when necessary. Use cold water. Preferred – Tie up all the Buckles in a Cloth (Suggestion – Socks) and put the entire SSC in a Cloth Bag (Suggestion – Pillow Case)