Dheer - Meaning Gentle
And now for all our Black & White colour lovers we introduce “Dheer Black” Soft Structured Baby Carrier in the evergreen combination of elegant black, pure white & sophisticated grey!
It has a 100% cotton woven centre panel for extreme breathability and is canvas backed for super sturdiness.
This subtle weave of white and black is extremely easy on the eyes. The perfect carrier for someone who appreciates simplicity; and wants to nurture the beautiful bond that they share with their baby.
Anmol Baby Carrier, known for its great designs, and the feeling of weightlessness of your baby, is so comfortable that your back and shoulders will thank you!
eart emoticonis a stunning handwoven cotton jacquard with a deep Red & subtle shades of greengold, breathable and perfect for the Indian humidity! Backed with 100% Cotton canvas! This jaquard is handwoven with plenty of love by a cooperative handloom that is renowned for the high quality fabrics they weave!
The Colours in the picture are purely indicative. The actual product might have slight variations in colour and texture when compared to the product photo.
- can be used in both front and back carries
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- can be used from 7-20 kgs
- can be used from birth with the use of an Insert (Rolled Up Blanket)
- is easy to care for (spot clean with soap and water and is machine washable (when necessary using cold water and air dry)
- is handmade from 100% Oko-Tex Canvas with or without handwoven wrap fabric and/or canvas.
- is 100 % cotton with baby safe dyes
- is made with the world’s best Duraflex buckles available. A 3 point safety buckle to prevent accidental opening which includes an elastic belt loop for securing the waist buckle.
- has soft padded thigh cushioning for baby’s legs and padded shoulders for supremely comfortable babywearing
- has a 2 way adjustable shoulder straps and chest strap allowing a perfect fit
- has a padded waist belt to provide great lumbar support
- has an ergonomically placed side pocket on the hip belt for easy accessibility during front and back carries
- includes an integrated hood to support your baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable and discreet breastfeeding.
The M- position – the Safest and best Seating Position for your child with Anmol
- M-position: orthopedically correct for healthy hip development
- You are always on the safe side with the M-position as this is the spread-squat position recommended by paediatricians and orthopaedics. In the first few months the seating position of your baby is important, as the spine and pelvis are not yet fully developed. In this position, the hip tilts forwards and the back is perfectly rounded.
- Always make sure your baby can assume a relaxed M-position.
- Your baby's bottom must be placed down low in the carrier and the knees should be in line with the navel. The back will then be nicely rounded! The base should reach from one knee hollow to the other knee hollow and the legs should not be forced into a split or forced too far apart. Your baby should always lie close to your body and be completely supported.
- The M- position is not just healthy and orthopedically correct, but also very comfortable.
- Spot clean with soap and water.
- Machine Wash only when necessary. Use cold water. Preferred – Tie up all the Buckles in a Cloth (Suggestion – Socks) and put the entire SSC in a Cloth Bag (Suggestion – Pillow Case)
- Air dry.
You will be pleased to know that you are now looking at India’s 1st Certified and Tested Ergonomic Baby Carrier. Even though Anmol is just a little over two years old, as an award-winning industry leader, (winner of the KidsStop Press Award 2015 for ‘Best Mommy Venture’) the need for gentle and awesome babywearing is at the heart of everything while designing our carriers.
Anmol is proud to offer the most gorgeous, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable and ergonomic method of supporting the precious bond between the caregiver and the child. Anmol SSCs are available in a variety of handwoven/ hand-printed options, making them both useful and stylish! Some of the fabrics used have been made especially to adorn this carrier keeping in mind the need for beauty and strength and the safety of fabrics and dyes used. The canvas is Okeo-Tex certified and has several options of handwoven/hand-printed as far as possible, to encourage the beauty of the Indian handwoven/hand-worked textile industry.
Anmol is proud to meet safety standards and norms, is safety tested and complies with ASTM F2236 and is a business member of the Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA).
**All images of all our products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may or may not have a slight variation in colour or texture when compared to the product photo.**
**Please allow 8-10 business days for fulfilment with free shipping within India. International shipping times may vary.**
MADE IN INDIA WITH LOVE ♥
emoticonand this semi wrap converted carrier is all that and more smile emotico
nsmile emoticonand this semi wrap converted carrier is all that and more smile emoticon