Anmol Wrap is a comfortable Wrap style baby carrier which parents love and enjoy using. It allows the wearer to stay active and promotes freedom while still nurturing and taking care of your child.
100% Organic Cotton Jersey with Regular cotton Woven center panel.
Kalamkari Horses – Yellow
Horses played a
pivotal role in ancient Indian history and strength of any ruler was measured
by the number of horses they had with their possession. Kalamkari is a
type of hand-painted or block-printed cotton textile, produced in parts of
India. The word is derived from the Persian words ghalam (pen) and kari (craftsmanship),
meaning drawing with a pen. The Kalamkari tradition chiefly consists of scenes
from Hindu mythology. Figures of deities with rich border embellishments were
created for the temples. This magnificent stallion print on a beige background
with blue fabric brilliantly boasts its rich Indian heritage. 100% cotton
jersey with regular cotton woven center panel.
Who is it meant for?
0M+ baby, you can start babywearing in a Wrap right from the age of 0 days old :)
• Wide shoulder supports no straps pressing onto points on your shoulders or back
• Uses entire back and shoulders to evenly distribute weight of baby
• Triple Wrapped Safety
• No buckles, snaps or fasteners
• One size fits all
• Machine washable
• 100% Cotton
• Tapered ends make wrapping easier
What are the benefits of Baby Wearing?
1) Babies are happier - Baby wearing 3 hours per day:
Lesser crying by 43% overall and 54% in the evening, good digestion eases colic and reflux, less stress hormones in baby, relaxed, calmer and happier baby.
2) Carried babies learn more and are smarter - Carried babies spend their time in quite alertness creating the optimal state of learning, resulting in enhanced visual alertness and speech development. Baby wearing helps baby's developing brain make the right connections.
3) Secure Attachment - Baby wearing enables the mother to be aware of her baby's cues. When a baby's needs are met for the first 18 months of the baby's life, they form a blue print for strong, secure children and their adult behaviour for compassion, resilience and high compassion, high self esteem and forming healthy relationships.
4) Carried babies sleep better - Frequently carried babies fall asleep quickly and will usually sleep deeper and for longer periods of time.
5) Baby wearing is convenient - Three words, two free hands! Multitasking and having baby close and secure now possible.
6) Baby wearing is healthier for you and baby - Wearing your baby burns upto 300 calories a day! A brisk 10 minute walk will shed about 100 calories. Baby provides as much resistance as a pair of hand weights. It improves yours and baby's core muscles and posture. Helps decrease the occurrence of postnatal depression. Boosts breastfeeding - Moms who routinely babywear are twice as likely to breastfeed.
a. Wash in Cold Water
b. Machine Washable
c. Preferred – Salt Water rinse for the First two washes.
Even though Anmol is just a little over two years old, as an award-winning industry leader, (winner of the KidsStop Press Award 2015 for ‘Best Mommy Venture’) the need for gentle and awesome babywearing is at the heart of everything while designing our carriers. Anmol is proud to offer the most gorgeous, easy-to use, versatile, and long-lasting carriers which provide a comfortable and ergonomic method of supporting the precious bond between the caregiver and the child.
**All images of all our products on this website are for representation purposes only. Please be aware that the final product in hand may or may not have a slight variation in colour or texture when compared to the product photo.**
**Please allow 8-10 business days for fulfilment with free shipping with India. International shipping times may vary.**
MADE IN INDIA WITH LOVE ♥